The International Festival of Events and Live Communication
Coimbra, Portugal 21 till 24 november 2018
Bea World Festival – The International Festival of Events and Live Communication – is the essential meeting place and networking event for the international event community. Three inspiring days full of creativity, networking opportunities, knowledge transfer and destination experiences culminate in the ceremonies celebrating the winners of the Best Event Awards and Best Location Awards.
Why joining Bea World?
Knowledge, networking and awareness are the key reasons why old and young professionals from events and connected disciplines join the Festival. Bea World will indeed offer you lots of opportunities to build relationships with peers and influencers, to learn from experts and industry leaders and to increase your brand awareness. All this granting you more business opportunities and career advantages.
Explore how humans interact with others in today’s connected world and what makes a brand and live communication strategy successful. Learn from the latest findings from communication and consumer behaviour, from corporate case studies and experiential labs. Showcase your creativity in front of the Jury, composed by representatives of top corporate companies and by members of national event associations and get an indisputable international quality acknowledgement.
Over 600 heads of event agencies, corporate event directors, senior representatives of event associations, trade media from over 29 countries will gather in Coimbra from November 21th to 24th to:
- Participate at the live auditions. A show in itself since all shortlisted projects will be presented live by their creators to the Jury Panel and Delegates during a public session.
- Get involved in the Conference Program. An opportunity to get inspiration from the keynotes sessions, to learn, exchange visions, creativity, and best practices.
- Join the first annual Best Location Awards to get to know and celebrate the most innovative and functional event venues and the most attractive destinations for events.
- Celebrate the Best Event Awards. A gala ceremony to award the best live communication projects and get an international recognition. A great show followed by a super after-party.
- Exploit all networking activities. A series of opportunities to meet peers: from 1-on-1 meetings to the closing dinner, the after-party and an exclusive leisure program on Saturday 24th November.
Som SES-medlem erhåller du £100 rabatt på Delegate Pass – uppge koden som finns angiven i inloggat läge på Mina Sidor vid bokning.